CyberFriend's Community Webring Homepage
CyberFriend's Webring Membership Instructions
So you want to become official? It's real easy.
CyberFriend's Webring Membership Guidelines
---Because I don't want to be sued, whined at, or have anything else happen that requires covering my butt.
- Be a person that thinks the Internet is better than sliced bread.
- Be willing and/or in need of putting gif pics all over your page/site to make it look cool, including all the webring HTML(like if you get stuck, email. Glad to help.)
- You enjoy adding anything that makes your page/site look like it is important.
- Enjoy meeting other people on the Internet.
- Believe FREE SPEECH is important, and are willing to go along with a warning description on your listing if nec.
- Do have pornography links or pics, or racist slogans, pics, comments,or links on you site/page. Sorry, but Geocities, my server, doesn't allow this as well. And besides, they got their own webrings out there.
- Don't think the Mr. Smiley CF logo is too offensive after staring at it for hours.
If this sounds cool so far.... Here's what you do.
Just fill out the form below! Rock the WEB!
You are not yet added to the ring, however. You need to add a webring fragment located just below this paragraph
first. To view the code for this fragment, just go up to the top bar on your browser and click on "View", then from
there, select "View Document Source" and the code for the page will be appear magically before you. Choose a fragment design to fit your page layout. Than copy the code from the
brackets that say "Begin CFC ring fragment" to "End CFC ring fragment" and paste the code onto your webpage editor, add in your site
ID# and email address in the blanks where it says to.
Just remember that you
must have this fragment on your page to be added.
YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED WITHOUT THE FRAGMENT!
This Cyberfriend's Community WebRing site is owned by YOUR NAME HERE!!.
[ Next Site | Skip It | Next 5 | Prev | Random ]
Want to join the ring? Get the INFO for the Cyberfriend's Community Webring
To add someone to the ring after you have already joined, click
Or if you know a really cool sight that you think should be added. I'll mail 'em and invite to join.
To edit your site information after you have joined, fillout the form below
Now what? Patience is a golden my friend.
Email The Tiffmeister here!
That's all Folks!
Thanks for stopping by. I'll process your request as fast as my speedy modem can pick it up from AOL.
Any questions, etc, email me. And give me about 5 days to process it ok...I'm a hard working gal, but not Wonder Woman..yet. IF it's summer, even faster. We teachers work hard for a living.
Feel free to bookmark the CFCring homepage to edit and check back for info.
ROCK THE WEB!!
Tiffmeister's Home Page
Back to the CF Community Home Page
Top of This Page
So far, curious people have checked out how to join the CFC Webring!
This page hosted by Get your own Free Home Page